Novus 3 Heavy Scratch Remover
Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS No. 2 polish.
- Requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing
- Not recommended for use on coated plastics
1. Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
2. Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
3. Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
4. Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a light haze.
5. Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.